- Made with 16 gauge after welded wire mesh and 20 gauge steel to ensure a strong sturdy cage that is built to last.
- Trap door that is triggered by a bait tray located within the feeding hopper. Raccoons drop in and then the trap door closes behind them leaving them no way to escape.
- Secondary bait tray area on top with its own trip mechanism. Load this with something that raccoons like to eat like sweet foods and fatty meats.
- Stopper rod used to keep trap door locked in place to allow raccoons to get comfortable for several days while entering and leaving the feeding hopper.
- Large holding cell that will easily hold 2-3 raccoons at a time.
- Cut and manufactured in the United States.