- Trap door keeps them in, but doesn’t let them out
- Patented Multi-Catch latch mechanism – catches more than one rodent at a time
- Live trap – you get to choose how and where to dispose of the rodents
- Container (transfer cage) for removing rodents from main holding area
- Cut and built in the United States
- Hopper for the bait (bait not included)
- Stopper rod keeps the trap door from falling and provides a way to entice the rodents with bait for several days before pulling the stopper rod to allow the trap door to fall
- Trap door resets to repeat the trap
- Bait tray releases the lever to drop the rat into the cage
- Please note that it will not catch mice; mice do not weigh enough to trip the trap door
- Traps rats, squirrels, ground squirrels, and other small animals that climb.
- 1.25 lbs of rat bait included with purchase.
Assembly Instructions – Rat Trap
There are no reviews yet.